Start-ups and new business are emerging everywhere and so why not a Mind Map for your Business Plan? In the image above is presented a Mind Map for exactly that.
Let’s have a quick look at each of the main branches of this Mind Map to help you get started with your business plan:
- GOALS: represent the business aspiration or objectives that you would like to achieve, preferably quantified, and with a time frame.
- WHAT: is the
- Identity we would like to build for our business?
- Product or Service that we are going to offer?
- SWOT for product or service being offered.
- WHERE: This is primarily the market analysis. The Identity we would like to build (as identified in 2) will help in correct isolation of our Market in terms of the area /geography or any other stratification relevant to the product/service?
- HOW:e. the implementation strategy. What are the resources and consistent actions required for us to win in the market or against the competition for the identified Product or Service?
- CAPABILITIES: What are the required capabilities versus the available one
- WHEN: Timeline for the major milestones.
- GOVERNANCE: Governance Structure or Management System for the Business Plan implementation check? What is the frequency with which we would like to review the progress and with whom?
- FINANCIALS: Once we have clarity about the other aspects of the Business Plan, it is relatively simple to do a financial analysis on this branch using metrics identified by the organisation.
Need help in building your business plan the Mind Map way? Please feel to write in to me at maneesh.dutt@inlightenconsultancy. What’s more you can even send me a request to share this Mind Map template (in iMindMap format) for you to start experimenting with it.
Happy Mind Mapping of your Business Plan!!